Both races cross active roads and are on active snowmobile trails. Road rules apply. Racers must obey traffic laws. Be smart. Be safe.
1. EBikes are not allowed.
2. Fat Bikes shall be defined as bikes with 3.7” or wider tires.
3. Cycling specific helmets must be worn with chin strap buckled.
4. Unsportsmanlike Conduct will disqualify you. Don’t be a jerk.
5. Leave no Trace.
6. DNF must be reported to the number on your number plate (front of plate).
7. No support vehicles on course.
8. No earphones.
9. Timing chip (on number plate) must be attached to the bike.
10. No Tandems.
11. Bar ends must be plugged.
12. Bring a fully charged phone.
13. If you have to walk… WALK ON THE LEFT side of the trail.
14. In the event of an emergency call 911.
*** THIS IS A WINTER EVENT IN THE U.P. MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO. WE WILL RACE REGARDLESS OF CONDITIONS.
*** A zero visibility blizzard would be the exception.